Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fab Holiday Season

The last few wks have been great. Some firsts for the Stone family.

1) White Christmas in El Paso
2) Sledding on sand (White Sands NM)
3) Seeing the world's biggest pistachio
4) Missing one child...........boo hoo. I hate this growing up thing!!
5) And finally skiing. 

          The kids before they tore into everything
                              
  The biggest kid trying not to break anything
                                           
              My little family
                                                    
Apple Farm

My nut by the biggest nut
                                                            
To top it off we went skiing. I've been wanting to do this for yrs. So for my birthday we went. I didn't however, ask for 2 sick children and melt downs.  Nothing like spending all that money to only stay for 2 hrs. LAME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment