Saturday, December 24, 2011

El Paso Christmas

I never thought I would be spending Christmas in El Paso.  I didn't know where it was till Jared was stationed here. I knew it was in Texas, just not where in the state. I mean, who goes to El Paso??

But here we are together as one big family. Minus Justin, of course. Justin is probably sitting around in his underwear eating and playing the computer.

Tomorrow is the big day. Luke's been counting down the hrs till he goes to bed.  I should be enjoying it, but it just got annoying. Brit's already gone to bed for the night. She's been running a fever all day. Of course, this is the first time we decided to go out for dinner. I hope she's alright or it might be a mac n cheese night.

I'm really craving some nice juicy prime rib......YUMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment