Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Getting my BIG butt in shape

Ok, I'm not sure if it was my outfit or my music that put me in the mood. Yesterday, I started my day  running....

I know, I said running!!! I haven't gone running in yrs. My sis, Jeni, is a runner. She's amazing and runs all the time. In this pic, she is either getting ready for the Rock n Roll marathon or the Ragnar. Either way, she is my inspiration.  She'll go for miles, me....just 2. I know it's not much, but I did it and survived. At least I know I can do it again.

I felt like Jeni too. I was trying to be like her. I wore the same purple top from Costco and listened to hip hop music. But after 2 miles, I felt like Tammy again. LOL


I went to the gym again today. I went to the Zumba class. BIG MISTAKE!! Even the old ladies were making me look bad. What's up with that??/ When did I lose my Skills?// I looked like a dumb ass trying to get my groove on.

Yep,definitely looked like a white girl. Probably, never had skills.


I looked so stupid there. I can't move my hips and dance at the same time. The teacher looks amazing. I would rather sit down and watch her. At least, I was the entertainment for the day.

Ok, think positive Tammy. I did however, burn a butt load of calories and want to go back.


What should I do tomorrow????

No comments:

Post a Comment