Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blessing or Not?


Don't you  hate  it when you know a cold is coming on. For days I was in denial. Thinking it will pass and taking some meds.  What do you know... I woke up this morning feeling like crap. My stomach is in knots and my body is really weak. All I keep thinking about is what I had to do today.  I thinks it's my body's way of telling me to slow down. Guess I need to listen better.... duh!!

To my surprise my 3 rugrats were wonderful. I'm so thankful my kids understand that mommy needs some time to rest. Luke made sure I had enough water and tissues. Britain took care of the beast AKA  the dog. And Justin kept the kids busy. They didn't bother me while I took a nap and keep their voices down.

Everyone is posting on Facebook what their thankful for each day. I'm thankful for my 3 beautiful children that keep me going each day. They are everything to me and I can't wait till feel better to join in on the laughter.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment