Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Look Who's Coming to Town!!!

Tomorrow is a big day for me ...big... Huge!! I must have everything ready for his big arrival. No, I'm not talking about my husband that is coming on Thanksgiving Day. Having Jared home isn't stressful. I'm completely excited and bursting with fruit flavor to have him home.

 Who am I referring to:   Drum roll please:.....................................




Lord Jon

Who is Lord Jon you say????  He is bigger than life and  my brother in law. I've been given his rider for all the necessary items I must have for his arrival. His rider consists of various items including yum yums, french onion dip, and sweat potato pie. These must be approved and signed off by Lord Jon prior to them leaving "their time".  The 3 pies I have ready aren't enough to satisfy his picky tummy. Next time before buying the food I will email him a list for approval. I would hate to miss something and hear about it for the next 10 yrs.

While he is around the children must not run in doors, laugh to loud, or have any fun at all. It's just not tolerated and they will be punished. LOL   Jon is getting up there in age and is very delicate in nature. He is a tender individual that must be treated lightly.He's crossed over the 40 mark and he's just not been the same since. I mean look at his face!!!  That's the only angle I'm going to see all weekend.

I'm sure this weekend will be crazy and fun all rolled up in one. When ever we get together it's a blast and I can't wait to blog about it.

Love you Jon!!

P.S. To bad J and A weren't coming for dinner. Then it would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment