Monday, November 14, 2011

Justism




What is a
Justism???

A Justism is a made up word to explain the lack of oxygen to the brain of an 18 yr old male, like this one. Lucky me he's my son. With a face like that, what's not to love.

Well....where do I start?? Over the past 18 yrs Justin has had his fair share of blonde moments. OMG... I mean a ton!! My all time favorite is: " Did you Justin look for it" Or aka.. half ass looked. He picked up this famous line from constantly not trying when we've asked him to find something. It's become so bad he uses it too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to throw him under the bus, just run him over a little. hee hee

He is a wonderful kid just starting out in the world. He's now going to college and taking care of his car. Well, not totally taking care of his own car. I do stick my nose into everything. I'm trying not too, but it's so hard. As a mother we want to steer our kids in the right direction. With Justin, it's a firm PUSH!! Maybe it's a boy thing.

I'm definitely a hands on kind of mother. I'm struggling with letting him grow up. I know he needs to make his own decisions, but I only want him to succeed. Trial and error is how we learn, worked for me I guess. Good thing I have 2 more kids left. Justin will help me work out the parenting bugs.

Thanks Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment