Friday, November 11, 2011

I don't fit in


Let's start with 3 words: FAKE FAKE FAKE

I hope I'm not the only one that feels the same way about young moms in this beautiful state. I'm so tired of all the nice nice and how they have to look perfect all the time. The hair, the clothes, the car, and even their kids. I mean... really?? How long does it take to get ready in the morning. 30 60 90 minutes.....Have you ever been talking to a girl when you can smell their foundation or see cracks in it?

I have 3 kids, work full time, and my husband is away in the military. I'm really busy most days. Don't get me wrong, I do shower and get dressed most of the time. LOL I just don't think acting or looking perfect is necessary. There's a reason why there are so many boob jobs in Utah. The women are so worried about what their friends think. Their kids better be perfect at EVERYTHING!! Plus, they have to be playing soccer, taking piano lessons, and dance classes. Now multiple that by 4 kids and this is where I shoot myself. Where do they find the time? I just don't get it.

I almost feel like I'm back in high school again. The clicky girls all hanging out like clones. Talking about babies and crafts, while I'm standing in the corner wondering when I can get out of there.

I don't sew, knit, sing, or scrapbook!!! OMG Like what is wrong with me? That is why I feel like a black sheep in this state. . I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. Hairs in a pony with little make up.

I just think they need to pull out the broom and relax for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment